Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Yesterday at Walmart

 I was at Walmart yesterday for the purpose of using my Post Raisin Medley coupons before they expired and to do some reconnaissance.
 Sadly, they were all out of my cereal so those coupons are wasted. Breaks my heart. Such is the nature of the game.
 I spent a couple of hours going aisle by aisle with my coupon binder and notebook, planning for Tuesday's shopping mission. I came up with several pages of great deal ideas for doubling coupons. 
 As I have done the math and prioritized in order to stick to the allotted $50 budget for the trip, I have had to cut out several deals. I will save those for next week and also share a few of them with you since I won't be getting them myself. 
 I also found a couple of good deals that didn't require double coupons to be fabulous.




 I ad matched the tomatoes with Fresh Market. Walmart had medium sized avacados for .64 ea and bananas for .52/lb. 
 I was in desperate need of meal replacements, so I picked up the box of Zone Perfect Bars for $4.34, minus my coupon for .55 off.
 The A&D Baby cream was $3.34 and I had a fabulous coupon for $3 off that I received in the mail as a result of signing up for a bunch of FREE baby stuff online. 
 The new Philadelphia Cooking Cream is $2.48 at Walmart and I used my $1.50 off coupons, making them just .98 ea! I am so excited to try them out! They come with handy recipes on the package and were available in 3 flavors. 
 Here are a few deals I don't mind sharing for this Tuesday at the Orem Walmart, as I won't be competing for them.  :)
 Great Grains Cereal $2.82 ea
-$1/1 Great Grains Cereal  (double coupon)= .82 ea
 Quaker Cereal Squares $2.98
-$1/1 Quakers Cereal online print coupon= .92 ea
 Glade Carpet Deodorizer Powder $1.98
-.72/1 Glade Carpet Powder= .48
 Glade Tough Odor Spray  $2.97
-$1/1 Glade Tough Odor Spray= .97
 Sprayway Glass Cleaner $2.38
-$1/1 Sprayway Glass Cleaner= .38
 Lysol No Mess Automatic Toilet Bowl Cleaner $2.97
-$1/1 Lysol No Mess= .97
Lays Potato Chips ad match w/Smith's @ $2.49
-.55/1 Lay's Potato Chips= $1.40
Keebler Sandies Cookies ad match w/Macey's @ $1.50
-.55/2 any Keebler Cookies= $1.19 ea
Stove Top Stuffing $1.68
-.55/1 Stove Top Stuffing= .58
Uncle Bens Rice $1.48
-.75/1 uncle Ben's Rice= .34
Vaseline Lotion $2.97
-$1/1 Vaseline Lotion= .97
Gillette Fusion Shave Gel $2.94
-1/1 Gillette Fusion Shave Gel= .94 
I hope you find some of these helpful! There are many more. Allot plenty of time Tuesday for hunting and especially for time at the checkout!
Please be as organized and prepared as possible to make it more efficient and pleasant for all of us. Also, PLEASE be patient with your cashier and the coupon lady in front of you in line! 
Cheers to great savings!   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment