Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Super Important Macey's MISPRINT!!!

Hey guys, if you got your Macey's ad today, you were probably thrilled to see that Santitas are on sale for just $.88. You were probably as wowed as me! Since I bought several bags last week at the 3/$5 price, I of course called the store to see about getting reimbursed for the difference. I'm like that. :) The super awesome store manager spoke with me, I really like that guy. Always have. :) Anywho, the .88 price is a MISPRINT!!! It should read 2/$3, which is still a GREAT price! He was actually willing to give me the difference of .17 per bag that I bought, but I said no thanks. Since they ordered based on what they also thought was the sale price, they will be stuck with lots of extra inventory. My weak little heart was feeling too generous. If I change my mind, I can of course, and so can you, go in and ask to speak with Mark about getting a refund for the difference. :) In my case, it would be $.85. Yeah, I know, I am cheap. ;)
 Anywho, if you love Santitas the way I do, STOCK UP!!!! This is a really great price!!!

Ps. I love that Macey's does VENDOR coupons instead of MFR coupons for its ad items. Such as the Fuze drinks that are on at Associated foods starting tomorrow. They are 10/$5, so you can use your -$1/2 Fuze coupons and get them for FREE!!! Or ad match them at Walmart if that's closer to you. At Fresh Market however, it is a MFR coupon that you use, so you won't be able to add your own coupon to it and will pay .50each. :( I need to hit the recycling bins and find me 2 more of the Fuze coupons as you have to buy TEN to get the deal and I need coupons for all.

While I'm at it, here are a couple other Macey's goodies, starting tomorrow:

Don Julio Chips 10 oz $.88
Large Limes 10/$1
8 or 10 ct Don Julio Flour Tortillas .88
WF Green Chiles 2/.88
WF Mexican Seasoning Mixes 4/$1
WF 2.25 ox sliced or 4.25 oz chopped Olives .88
Progresso Bread Crumbs .99
Better Buy imitation Cheese Singles 10.67 oz .99
Tyson 20-29 oz Bag Breaded Chicken $4.49
-$1/1 Tyson Breaded Chicken= $3.49 ea!!!
Cool Whip 8 oz .99
Warm-N-Serve Rolls 6-9 ct $1.99
-$1/1 Rhodes rolls (LDS Living mag)
Dole 9 oz Spinach or 12 oz Greener Selection $1.69

 Fresh Market isn't a total loss! I found some goodies there too!
WF 5 qt Ice Cream or Sherbet $4.99
WF Refried Beans 16 oz .59
WF 16 oz Sour Cream .99
Santitas 12-13 oz Tortilla Chips 2/$3
Mission Flour Tortillas 10 ct .99 w/in-ad coupon, limit 4
WF Shredded Cheese 8 oz 4/$5 w/in-ad coupon, limit 4
Better Buy imitations Cheese singles .99
Tyson Breaded Chicken $4.49
-$1/1 Tyson breaded chicken= $3.49

Now, enough computer time, must go make dinner! Happy Shopping!  


No comments:

Post a Comment