Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Smith's Report

 I hit the Provo Smith's today on my way home. I was happy to find a plentiful stock of the featured General Mills Cereal that is 4/$10 (buy 4 get a free $5 gift card).
 I used my -.75/1 coupons and ended up paying $8 and change, then used the gift card to buy 2 gallons of milk @ $2.28 ea. There was a bit of change left on the card. 




 I was sad that they were completely out of the $1.99 butter as I had planned to stock up on it. I will check the Orem store tomorrow as I will be in the area to hit Target. 
  A happy surprise was the new Smith's Reward card. It was issued to me at the register without me even having to ask for it. The old cards will be obsolete within the next week.
  It has a slightly different program than the old card. Check out the Smith's website for the specifics. I have yet to read it through. The one thing I do know is that the gas incentive is way better than before! Where I previously enjoyed a -.05/gal discount with my card at the pump, today it was -.20/gal! And you can earn up to -1.00/gal when you redeem enough points. I am pretty excited about that as gas is crazy expensive again. 
Tomorrow is going to be another Marathon shopping day for me! Stay tuned for amazing deals and savings galore! 

No comments:

Post a Comment