Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Shopko and Samples report

 I stopped at Shopko this morning to pick up a prescription and also to take advantage of the great toy sale. I needed a small gift for each of my kids for Easter (we don't make a huge commercial deal out of Easter but I do like to have a small gift for each of their baskets) and my gift supply boxes have gotten really low in stock, so I excitedly took advantage of this opportunity. I was pleased to find the Spanish Fork store well stocked. The water gun was not marked at the sale price of $4.88 so I had an employee double check it for me before I took it up to the register. It does in fact ring up correctly. The "Hearts" animals are dinky little key chains and not worth even the sale price in my opinion so we skipped those. Here is what I did get:




(2) Fairy Barbie Dolls @ $4.88 (reg. $9.99 ea!)
(1) Hot Wheels 5 pk @ $3.88 (reg. $5.99)
(1) Fisher Price Chatter Telephone @ $4.88 (reg. $9.99!)
(1) Little Tikes Discover Sounds Cell Phone @ $4.88 (reg. $9.99!)
(1) Steady Stream Water Gun @ $4.88 (reg. $13.99!!)

I only wish I could have bought more at these great prices!!

I have been ordering several FREE samples online recently and they are all starting to arrive, to my delight! How often do you get anything fun in the mail anymore?? It's like Christmas every time I open the mailbox! Plus, most samples come with valuable coupons. What do you do with these samples? 
-add them to toiletry, hygiene or emergency kits
-put them in your overnight or carry on bags
-sell them online
-donate to someone who might need that particular product




  I have grouped all of my FREE baby samples, coupon checks, and full size cans of formula (FREE when you sign up at various baby sites) into a lot I am selling on KSL for $20. Whoever buys it will be getting approximately $65-70 of value. People could of course get all of this stuff for themselves for free but you'd be amazed at how many people just don't want to put in the time or make the effort.
 If its FREE, it IS for ME!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment