Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Walmart Doubles Report

Are you willing to be annoying? 
If not, you should get out of this game!
There will be times, as I experienced today, when we make decisions without thinking them through and end up making people unhappy. I don't feel bad for people having to wait behind me; I know we all will get our turn. I do worry though, that by doing things a certain way, I will give our couponing society a bad name. So I am going to make an effort to be as considerate as possible and will post soon a list of guidelines for coupon etiquette.
Now to report on my doubling at the Springville Walmart this morning:




Sadly, I had not looked closely enough at my Betty Crocker cookie mix coupons and did not realize there was a size requirement. Reminds me of all those rides I missed out on as a short kid.....
Anywho, I got just one of the bigger size. Sadness. I paid $1.04 for the one package with the doubled coupon. I am pretty tempted to return it on my next trip and most likely will.
I happily grabbed (5) Glade Carpet Powder @ $1.98 ea. 
-.75/1 Glade Carpet Powder
(took off $1 each)

(3) Almond Accents @ $2.98 ea
-.50/1 Almond Accents
(took off $1 each)   

(6) Fleishman's 3 ct Yeast Packets @ $1.04 ea.
-.40/1 fleishmans yeast packets or jar
(took off .80 each)

I also grabbed (1) McCormick Grill Mates Roasted Garlic & Herb @ $1.74
-$1/1 any McCormick Spice or Food coloring    
(This one of course did not double. I used it because this coupon will be expiring soon and I LOVE this particular spice and HIGHLY recommend it!!!) 

I didn't get much today as I need the rest of my budget for this weekend's fabulous grocery sales!!

No comments:

Post a Comment