Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Friday, April 22, 2011

A New Discovery!

 I have made a new discovery in the grocery deals world! It is kind of like venturing into a foreign country, but a country full of great produce values, right here in Utah county! RANCHO MARKET! Here are the deals I am going to take advantage of this Saturday (they are Saturday only!):
Iceberg lettuce heads 3/.99
Oranges 6lb/$1
Bananas 3lb/.99
Watermelon 5lb/.99

Don't worry if you don't speak tons of Spanish. I'm sure you'll figure it all out! ;)

I am also going to hit Buy Low on Saturday to grab these deals:
Jonagold Apples 2 lb/$1
Ground Chicken 1.29/lb
I am going to try mixing my ground chicken with some of Fresh Market's $1.99 ground beef patties and see how we like it!


1 comment:

  1. I love that store, each Wed I used to make a trip up to hit Sunflower, Rancho and Buy Low. I need to get back into that habit!! GREAT deals!

    ReplyDelete