Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ridleys

 I called the Orem Center Street Ridley's today to get some details. Here's what I learned:
Double coupons EVERY Tuesday.
Double value up to $1.00 cap. If you have a .75 coupon, it will be worth only $1. 
Coupons for multiple items, (ie. -$.75/3) are accepted and doubled up to $1.00.
 I need to double check Walmart's doubling policy to see if they have the $1 cap. I will find out today and let everyone know. I was under the impression that they would double coupons with an original value of up to $1, but now I'm not so sure.
 Also, to stop a rumor; No, sadly, the Springville store is not participating in this coupon doubling extravaganza. :(  They need to get on the ball!!! 
  I will show you all on Tuesday however, that it is well worth it to travel to Orem for this deal! I seriously can hardly wait!!!

2 comments:

  1. Can the Springville store do that?? I wonder if you took them the Walmart policy on the website and showed them if they would honor it? Just a thought;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sadly, they are totally justified in not participating. The Orem store is doing it to compete with Ridleys, which is also in Orem. Until Springville has a store nearby to compete with, we are left in a lurch. :(

    ReplyDelete