Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, April 11, 2011

Balance

 So I have a super addictive personality. I also love a good rush. (I used to do crazy things like jump out of airplanes and such.) I find that my extreme couponing and deal hunting has become a major obsession for me. Little sleep and an unhappy husband are definite signs that it's time for some parameters and balance.
 So last night, I came up with a list of chores and unfinished projects that needed to be done before I could even come in my office. I feel so accomplished! I also feel like I have really earned the privilege of sitting here, surrounded by my lovely coupons. :) 
 It was amazing how much I was able to get done once I got rolling. And since I haven't been getting enough sleep, staying busy helped me to stay awake. 
 I am going to continue this practice of completing a set amount of projects and chores each day before engaging in any couponing activity. I am also going to set time limits and a curfew!
 Saving money and building a food storage or stockpile for our families is very important and beneficial. It is just as important though, if not more so, to spend time with our families and friends, growing our supply and quality of love and commitment. 
 That is all I have to say about that. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment