Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Today's Scavenging Report

 I hit the recycling bins at the city building today and did quite well. I found the coupons that I needed and loads and loads of great magazines!




I also found a nice brown bag that, tied with pretty ribbon, would be great to give a gift in.  I am going through the magazines now to see what coupons I might find.




Here we have the contents of the FREE Atkins starter kit I ordered online. It arrived today! It came with a handy little book that is a carb counter, a quick start guide and book of recipes, and wow! 3 full size Atkins meal bars!!! We're talking at least $5-8 worth of stuff in this box, absolutely FREE!!! The only thing it didn't come with was coupons. Not a problem since I have tons of them from the circulars. :)  Order FREEBIEs!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment