Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Product Review: Mr. Clean Magic Eraser

 I am converted! Mr. Clean, you are my man!!
*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*
A good friend gave me one of these fabulous new Mr. Clean Magic Erasers the other day and I finally got around to trying it out this morning. I was cleaning one of the bathrooms and using my regular Comet powder and scrub brush, when I remembered the eraser and decided to give it a try.
Wow!!! The grime just came off! So much less scrubbing!! I am so pleased with this product and highly recommend it!
There is a current coupon right now (exp. 4/30) for
-$1.00 off ONE Mr. Clean twin pack or TWO Mr. Clean products.
Most Wal mart stores have a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser Extra Power 2 pack for $2.67. So you will spend just
$1.67.
Well worth it! Especially if you suffer joint issues like myself. This should make for less pain!  
There is a 4 pack also available that would work with this coupon, but it is cheaper to buy (2) 2 packs and use (2) coupons. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment