Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Deals of the Day!

 I wish I had time tonight and less arthritic fingers so that I could list right now all of the amazing FREEBIES at Walgreen's and Rite Aid this week!
 Since I have neither, I will throw you a couple great deals and then advise you to tune in tomorrow for my report on these two stores.
 Jump on either store's website or bust out today's paper ad and you will see deals all over the place!! To get the most value for your money, you will want to do a few separate transactions. I will be doing 3 transactions at Walgreen's and 4 at Rite Aid. 
 Ok, here are the promised goodies:
Walgreen's
$4 RR wyb (2) Always Liners 40pk or Leak Guard Plus 22 pk @ $3 ea
(2)-$1/1 Always product
buy 2, use 2 coupons= FREE

Rite Aid
$5 RR wyb $15 worth of L'Oreal Preference Hair Color @ $8.50 ea
-$4 off in ad coupon
(2)-$2/1 Loreal Preference product
Buy 2, use all coupons= FREE

I promise to share more deals tomorrow!!!   

1 comment:

  1. I would love to hear about Rite Aid, I tried it last week and didn't do as well as I do at Walgreens, so please share:)

    ReplyDelete