Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, April 25, 2011

Deals of the Day!

Because I have fallen behind in offering these great deals, I'm going to throw a few your way!

Walgreen's
 
$2.99 RR wyb Stayfree Maxi Pads 14-26 pk @ $2.99
-$1 off Stayfree product RP 3/27= FREE + profit!
 
Nestle Candy 1.28-2.1 oz .39
-$1/2 Nestle Butterfinger Snackerz (if included)= FREE
 
1 gal Milk $1.99
 
 Nexcare Bandages 20-30 ct $2.99
-$2.99 mail in rebate on product
-.55/1 Nexcare product SS 4/03= FREE + profit!

Walgreen's Aluminum Foil 20 sq ft .69 w/in-ad coupon

Rite Aid
 
There really isn't much to work with at Rite Aid this week, but maybe these will interest you:
 
.88 +UP wyb Mars, M&Ms single serve candy @ .88 LIMIT 1
 
$4 +UP wyb Hyland's Kids cough, cold, complete allergy or nite time cough and cold 4 oz @ $4.99= .99
 
Rite Aid Pain killers and Allergy meds B1G1
 
I will be hitting Walgreen's tomorrow to hopefully FINALLY use my rainchecks for Purex detergent, Airwick Freshmatic and Dove bars. They are supposed to get a shipment in the morning, so I figure I'll hit it up in the early afternoon. Wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment