Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, April 2, 2011

My New Favorite Site!

 Here is a super fun and helpful site that I heard about on tv and just checked out!  PENNYCHIC.COM
 It is sooooooo awesome!!! For all you penny pinchers out there, you don't have to take out a loan to be stylish! It is possible to look hot and totally on trend by shopping at places like Walmart! This woman puts fabulous outfits together, all made up of Walmart items! I was super impressed and I know you will be too! If you don't use it for yourself, show it to your label conscious teenage daughter! This will save you money!
 Next I hope to find someone that will make a site like this with thrift store finds! If you find one, please let me know! 

No comments:

Post a Comment