Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fun useful surprises in the bins!

 After the gym today, I made a stop at the recycling bins. My main focus was to find 5 more Fuze coupons to use at Macey's. It took some time and a lot of determination, but I did find them! I also found lots of great magazines.




 I also found a fun surprise! Sadly, I think another woman must have passed away as I found gobs of birthday and other holiday cards. I also found an incredible stash of assorted writing note pads! I love having cute paper to write my many notes and lists on!



 What a fun little find! You just never know what you'll find in the bins! As soon as the weather warms, I am going to start some dumpster excavations behind local businesses. Many adventures in store I'm sure!
 Stay tuned for upcoming Walgreen's and Rite Aid deals! There's a lot coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment