Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, May 15, 2010

A week for cereals, snacks, and seasonings!

I went to Rite-Aid and Smith's today. They both had the great deal on Hershey's candy bars, 2/$1. I used my -$.55 Reese's Reanut Butter coupons and got a bunch of them for FREE. I also used my B1G1 Hershey's Dark coupons and got a bunch of them for $.25 each. Besides stashing a couple of these away for myself, I also use them as prizes at my Mary Kay parties. I wrap them up in a pretty bag with a little ribbon and a small sample, and they make a great motivational tool!
Rite-Aid  had Trident gum in all varieties for $.88 for a single pack. I used my -$1/3 coupon and got nine of those  for $.54 each. I love gum, so this was great for me!
The pretzel Flipz were $1.00 each at Smith's. I had coupons that made them $.50 each, so I grabbed a few of those to use as bribes for my kids. 
The Capri Sun drinks were on for $1.99. I had the $1.00 off Capri Sun Sunrise coupons and so got two for $.99 each. I'm excited to include them in our to-go bags this summer. 
Finally, the cereal! They had several General Mills cereals on for $2.00 each. I used $1/2 on the regular Cheerios, the $1.50/2 on the Cinnamon Toast Crunch and got 4 boxes. The Wheaties Fuel I had a $1.00 off coupon for that I got in a FREE mailer I ordered. 
Total value: $51.76 (before tax)  Total spent: $19.90  (before tax)

No comments:

Post a Comment