Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Today!

I'm out of yogurt, so I think I'll be heading up to Target either this afternoon or tomorrow morning. Besides the yogurt, there are several other good deals that I might take advantage of. When it comes to Target, I try to look for the less popular deals so that I will be able to find it in stock. 
I've come to realize that often the super amazing deals that are free with coupons end up being things I don't really need. Nice to have for free, yes, but not worth getting aggravated over.  Also, even if the sale isn't listed in the next week's ad, often the price is carried over for a week or two so if you'll just be patient, you might still get what you want!
If you're a price matcher, just take the ad with you to a price matching store, such as Walmart, and make sure you get the EXACT same item listed in the ad. Remember that most ad matchers won't match percentages off or tricky deals.
 Here are a couple of good ones:
$4.99 1oz Clean & Clear persa-gel 10
use $1.00 Clean and Clear sunday coupon

$8.99 Tide 75oz liquid detergent
use $1.00 Target Tide coupon
use $1.00 Tide any size detergent Sunday coupon
makes it $6.99

$2.49 M&M's 12.6oz, Hersheys Kisses 12oz  
use -$1.00/3 Hershey's Kisses, Hershey's Minatures
use B2G1 M&M's Sunday coupon

$1.50 Market Pantry Snacks sandwich crackers, fruit snacks, etc
buy 4, get one free   (makes it $1.20 ea)

$1.66 Pepperidge Farm Goldfish 6.6oz

$5.49 Huggies baby wipe refills 180-216 ct

$19.99 Huggies big packs diapers
buy 2, get FREE $5 Target gift card
use-$3.00 online print coupon
(like paying $14.49 ea)

10/$9 Gerber 2 pk 2nd foods

Here's the one I'm really excited about!
$34.99 Sterilite heavy duty shelving
all other Sterilite heavy-duty shelving also on sale
I'm excited to use this shelving unit in my storage room. I might also get one for my laundry room to utilize more space.

$.99/lb Red seedless grapes

No comments:

Post a Comment