Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, May 10, 2010

The Dollar Store

  I made a quick visit to the Dollar Store today. Two bottles of bleach, 4 boxes of a daily allergy med(I'll let you know how effective it is!), one bag of flower bulbs(I hope they work!), 2 utility buckets and 3 smallish laundry baskets with handles. The buckets and baskets are for my gifts that I do. Bleach has been on my list forever. Glad to finally check that off!
  I had to pull a couple of dead shrubs from my front yard the other day. They were transplants that didn't make it. Kmart and Rite Aid both have some plants on sale this week. Perhaps tomorrow I will see if I can find some good replacements. It's my shade garden, so I'm thinking Elephant Ears and then something else with a bit of height, but not a lot of girth... Suggestion?
  I was browsing Kmart and Rite aid's ads and there are some pretty decent deals this week, depending on the needs of your 'home store.' I will try to get around to posting their deals later today. First though, I'm off to the gym and then the grocery store for a few essentials at Maceys and Smiths.

No comments:

Post a Comment