Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Friday, May 28, 2010

Darn it!

  I went to my doctor appointments this morning, planning to do all of my shopping afterward. I realized too late that I had left my coupon binders at home! I was super frustrated with myself, but decided that since I was already in town, I'd better go ahead and do the best I could.
  I went to Big Lots! I sure do love that store!!! I actually got most of what we needed there. I stopped at Smith's for Lean Pockets($1.88 ea) and milk($1.89), and then Target to get my fabulous new hose reel box and deck box. I didn't need coupons for them anyway. :)
  So even though I missed out on some of the coupon deals I had planned for Target, I still feel like this was a successful shopping adventure. I'm also pretty pleased with how well I was able to roll with the punches. That is definitely not in my character. I must be evolving... :)
  I will be welcoming my little brother home from war tomorrow and if there is time on the way home, I will try to stop at Target. Otherwise, I will just have to wait till next week. 
  Lesson learned: Double check before you leave the house to make sure you have all that you need!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment