Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Product Testing Result

I chose Crest Whitestrips 3D for my first consumer product testing adventure. I ordered a FREE Sample from their website and here's what I thought. The feel of the gel is not nearly as slimy as the original Whitestrip gel. (I used to use that stuff religiously) It had a more firm feel. It adhered much more to my teeth than the original product and happily, I felt no burning sensation as I had with the previous product. 
The whitening was immediate and amazing, with just one application! So much so that now that I've found a sale and a coupon, I will be purchasing the full size product for my continued use!
For my next product, I have chosen an off brand carpet spot treatment from Big Lots! We'll see how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment