Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Patience

  I am so excited!!! My patience has paid off! For several months I have been wanting a nice deck box for my frint porch. It is nice to have a place to set the groceries or the diaper bag while I find my house key. And at the same time you add some convenient storage space for things like strollers and gardening tools, the kinds of things you don't want to display on your front porch.
  I've seen several that I liked but none that I could justify buying. I also have wanted/needed a hose reel for the watering hose in our front yard. Again, I've seen lots of nice ones, but none in my price range. Well, the skies have parted!
  I will be hitting Target tomorrow! They have a lovely deck box, nice and big, for just $39.00! I saw this same one earlier in the season at another store for around $80. I am super excited! I just hope it will fit in my car!
  Also at Target (how lucky am I???) there is a lovely hose reel box for just $20. It nicely hides the hose and also provides a flat surface on which I can put a lovely potted plant. 
  My point: be patient!!! The need for immediate gratification is the reason that our  society has gone so far downhill! Hang in there. Hold off and make due until A. you have cash money to spend and B. you will get the best value for your money. 
  You can do it!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment