Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Gravel

I have been raking gravel all morning. My poor fingers are mad at me for typing but I'm doing it anyway! I love beautifying my yard, taking an ugly, unloved piece of ground and turning it into something beautiful and magnificent. It hurts physically, but it brings with it such a grand feeling of accomplishment and power!
Alrighty, so I got the new grocery ads for the week. Here are my picks for best deals:
Smith's
Oscar Mayer Jumbo Franks @ 10/$10
use $1/2 Oscar Mayer Sunday coupon = $.50 ea

Vitamin Water 20oz  10/$10

Nabisco Snack Crackers 3/$5
use $1/2 Nabisco Sunday coupon

Kroger shredded Cheese 2/$3

Dozen Large Eggs  $.88

Kroger Cottage Cheese, Sour Cream, Dips, or Cream Cheese $.88

Minute Maid Fruit Punch or Lemonade 64oz  10/$10

Cool Whip Topping or Dip  $.99

2 liter Pepsi products  $.84 (buy 4, get 2 FREE)

Pretzel Flipz 10/$10
use -$.50/1 Flipz Sunday coupon

Lay's, Rold Gold or Frito's $1.98
use -$.55 Sunchips or Rold Gold Sunday coupon

That's it for Smith's. I will be back later to give my best picks for Fresh Market and Macey's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment