Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

On the mend!

My surgery went really well. I've done a lot of resting but could not handle laying down for one more second, so instead I will hunt and peck away on this keyboard with my one good hand! ;)
Big news coming to Utah County! A Winco Foods store will be opening this Monday in Orem!
We got the ad today and they have some super fabulous deals! I don't know that I will make it to opening day, but I will definitely get there this week sometime. 
Keep in mind that as with any big opening, there will be crowds! Be prepared for long lines and parking out in the boonies. Keep a good attitude and a smile on your face and it will be a fun experience for you! 
My only hope is that they will be well-stocked on their sale items.

No comments:

Post a Comment