Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Yesterday's Dumpster Haul!

School diving season is in full swing, friends! I put a movie on in the van and away we went! We took a few breaks at different playgrounds throughout the day, which definitely helped! We were able to hit Spanish Fork, Salem and Payson.
Here are some of the treasures:

 All of these cases are full of Honey Graham crackers. Found at the Salem High School.
 All of these items below, are from Larsen Elementary.





 These ones are BRAND NEW!!! I am still furious over it! Can you believe it??? I need to get the word out about how much pointless waste comes out of our public schools every summer! So not cool!
I will be listing a lot of this stuff online but I will also be doing my first yard sale of the year in a few weeks. I'll let you all know when!

No comments:

Post a Comment