Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, May 20, 2013

A Day For Discounts And FREEBIES!!!

Great shopping today!! So many discounts and FREEBIES!!

First, Fresh Market:

4 lb Strawberries $4.99 (Payson Market has them for $4.98.)
(5) Jennie-O Ground Turkey $1 each (clearance meat section)
-$1/1 any Jennie-O ground turkey product= FREE!!!!
I got mine in Spanish Fork and there were quite a few available. I recommend getting in there early for best selection.

Next, Shopko!


Potting Soil
3 Trees
1 Orbit Gum
-$10/$20 purchase. I get this coupon with every 10 prescriptions I fill. 
I paid just $11.25 for all of it!
It helped that everything was on sale.
I was annoyed that there wasn't anyone working in the garden area. I had to take it all inside to check out. Then the cashier was pretty much horrible. I usually can roll with pretty much anything when it comes to cashiers, but her total lack of respect and courtesy. I was actually tempted to speak to her manager.. The service has to be pretty bad for me to do that.
I decided not to; my good deed for the day. I will give them one more chance but that's it. If I have another similar experience, I just can't keep my mouth shut, for the sake of other shoppers. :)
The funny thing, is that my pharmacy people are always so wonderful. And my regular cashiers are usually at least willing to do their jobs without making me feel like a burden. What is happening with this younger generation???
Anywho, I got some good deals, so this day was a success. Going to hit Walmart and Smith's tomorrow!
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment