Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Friday, May 3, 2013

Today's Adventure

I brought along a newbie with me today. It was a bummer for awhile as the pickings were really slim. Finally though, we hit a honey hole! A newspaper delivery dump spot. Tons of copies of last week's inserts! We were both super excited. Good times! I have a new convert!
After I dropped her off, I hit a couple of the dumpsters at stores in Provo. I struck out at most of them but did well behind the dollar store and Good Earth.

This is the load of paper product from the dollar store. Lots of banners, scrapbooking and school supplies.

I got a lot of great produce at Good Earth. Definitely gonna hit these ones again!

No comments:

Post a Comment