Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Rocks for Wonderland

I just love KSL and good people! Generous people. My faith in humanity has been restored! I only hope I can pay it forward.
I found an ad on KSL for FREE landscape rocks for my backyard project. These were just about the nicest people I ever care to meet.
I picked up the first load in the van, with the kids in tow. That evening, James and I came back and loaded more in the van and this sweet man helped us load his truck full of rocks too! Then he followed us home and he and James unloaded them.
This guy had no idea what was going on in my life or how much that kindness meant to me. He wouldn't even let us pay him for gas. There really are still people like that out there....  :)



I plan to get busy arranging them this weekend! So much to do! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment