Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Deals and Diving!

I've had a productive morning! I grabbed some great deals at Walmart and Smith's, and then got some great diving done!


At Walmart:
Bounty Basic Paper Towel $.97
-.25/1 (doubled)= $.47 each!

Almond Accents $2.97
-.50/1 (doubled)= $1.97 each

Colgate 4.6 oz (in a dump bin near Cosmetics) $.97
-.50/1 (doubled)= +.03!! each

Duncan Hines Frosting Creations  $.87 
-$1/1 coupon= + $.13 each!!!!

Seed packets $.20 each (display near Hardware)

Eco Tools small loofa $.87
-$1/1 online print= +$.13 each!!!

Spectracide Bug Killers $7.88 & $4.84
-$2/1 online print on each
-$5/2 mail in rebate= $3.72 for both!

Then, at Smith's:
Ronzoni noodles 10/$10
-$1/2 coupon= $.50 each
Power Bar energy fruit pouches $.99
 ea (clearance end cap)
-$1.50/2 (tear pad at Smith's a few weeks ago)= $.24 each!!


And then I was going to look at a few dumpsters behind some of Payson's small businesses. I had this feeling though, very strong, that I should hit the dumpster at the park. The Lord was certainly guiding me! I found a lot of great stuff! There was a hope chest in pretty sad shape. I broke it open and found lots of great clothes, jackets, blankets, kids' clothes, great shoes, etc! Plus several other items in the dumpster.
How cute are these little cowboy boots?! And this bed tray will make a great shelf divider in my bedroom closet!
Check out this nice winter coat for my son to use next winter! Perfect condition!!!

Men's dress shoes and cowboy boots. A silverware tray, more coats for adults and kids, snow hats, garage sale stickers, wrapping paper and more! Such a great find!!



No comments:

Post a Comment