Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Winco and a lovely evening!

I have had the most lovely evening with my family! It has been a busy, non-stop day but also a very enjoyable one!
While waiting for my daughter to do a recording session for an upcoming recital, the hubs and I and the other 2 kids hit Winco in Orem. I don't get up that way very often so I jumped at the chance to scope it out. I had my coupon binder in tow and was not disappointed!
Here's what I got and the great prices!

(5)Santita's tortilla chips $.98 ea!!!

Joy 12 ct Ice Cream Cones $.88

(2)Don Julio Flour Tortillas $.88

(2)Lindsay Olives $.68
-$1/1 Lindsay Olives online print= FREE

(5)Betty Crocker Decorator Frosting $.75 (Found in clearance carts in back left corner of store)
-$1/1 Betty Crocker Decorator Frosting= FREE

All of this for less than $8.00!
Important info:
If you regularly shop at Winco, you will already know this.
-- No overage on coupons. Coupons are automatically modified by the computer. Still, FREE is always good!
-- No credit cards accepted. We like using our rewards card on groceries and were bummed to miss out on the $.08 in rewards but I think I will get over it. ;)
-- Be prepared to bag your own groceries!

Here are some other great prices I found there but couldn't grab because I had no where to store perishables while at a wedding in Highland this evening or I am fully stocked on the sale item.

16 oz Hy Top sliced bread $.86

Land o Frost deli shaved meat 9 oz  $1.48

S & W canned Beans $.68
-$1/2 S & W canned beans online print= $.18 each!!

Hy Top Cream Cheese $.98

Hy Top Paper Towel Roll $.50 ea

Haribo bagged Candy $.98
-$.30/1 Haribo candy online print (limit reached)= $.68

Trolli bagged Candy $.98
-$1/2 Trolli candy online print (limit reached)= $.48

Monday I will set out to check out the bins at the local student housing!! College is out and the treasures are waiting!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment