Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Hangers and today's shopping

I did a bit more hunting last night. I scored big with coupons and a big box of wire clothes hangers and other miscellaneous metal scrap.
Hangers are one of those things you should never have to buy. I find so many, plastic or metal, in my hunting. Dip them in some bleach and you're good to go!
A good time to look for them is when college is getting out. Check the dumpsters near student housing. 
Today I hit 3 stores. I got some good deals but mostly was disappointed by things being out of stock. :(
I should know better than to wait till Tuesday to try getting the money makers.  
I continue learning...

No comments:

Post a Comment