Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

In the bins!

I hit lots of recycling bins yesterday during my travels and must say I was seriously disappointed most of the time. I was about to give up completely for the day but had a feeling I should hit just one more.
I went to an elementary school in Payson and boy am I glad I did!
I found a stack that is literally half my height, of lovely purple card stock paper! Oh the things that get thrown out by our schools!
I also found 5 unused rolls of large butcher paper!!! So great for projects! I'll probably keep one and sell the rest. There were 2 gigantic, very heavy rolls that I couldn't get out, but I am super happy with what I did get!

It is that time again! The schools will throwing out all kinds of goodies, so when you're in the area, just stop by for a sec and see what you see!

No comments:

Post a Comment