Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Bummer

So sad! I totally lost track of time! The Smith's $5/5 sale ended yesterday, which of course makes sense but I just didn't realize it until I went in there today.
I was still happy to take advantage of some of the new deals. I had all my kids and the kids I babysit with me again. We survived. I am so ready for spring break to be over though!!!!
Here are the deals I grabbed:

2 bags salad @ $1 each

3 Doritos @ $2 each (wyb 3)
If you buy the new Jacked flavor, there is a coupon on the package for an additional -$1/2.

5 lb Shredded cheese $10.99
-.25/1 any 2 lb cheese

I also made a quick stop at Walgreen's.
Here's what I got:

6 Snickers single serve bars @ .59 ea w/in-as coupon, limit 6
-B1G1 Snickers online print

3 Domino 1 lb Confectioners sugar @ .49 each!!!  clearance endcap in Payson. Plenty more available!!!!

Kellogg's Frosted Flakes 1.99
There are only a couple options of cereals at this price but they were well stocked.
-$1.50/1 any Kelloggs cereal 8.5 oz +  Earned on Kelloggs reward website 

I had $3 RR to spend so this order ended up costing just $0.94!!!!

I am going to hit Stokes later today. Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment