Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, April 18, 2013

So much shopping!!

There is so much great shopping to be had right now!! And you don't need buckets of money to really score big! You do need coupons though! :)
I did some shopping yesterday and will do a bit more today. Walgreen's restocked yesterday and I got there early to jump in on the great FREEBIES! Here's what I got through a series of strategic transactions:

(3) Nexcare Blister Proof bandages @ $3.50 ea
-.55/1 any Nexcare bandage
Earned $3.50 RR each= .55 profit per box!!

(2) Crest 16.9 mouth rinse @ $2.99 ea
-$1/1 any Crest rinse (cut from a goody bag I got at the dentist's office)
Earned $2.99 RR each= FREE!!

(12) Nice 25 sq ft foil @ $.99 ea w/in-ad coupon

(3) Legg's nylons @ $.32 each!!

1 Nice Salt @ .99

(1) Allergease lozenges $4.00
Earned $4 RR

(1) Morton's Epsom Salt $4.00
Earned $4 RR

(1) Mountain Dew Kickstart @ .99
-$1/1 Mountain Dew kickstart online print= FREE

(2) Dominos powdered sugar 16 oz @ .47 ea (clearance in Payson)

(2) 2 ltr Sunkist 10 @ $1 ea
Earned $1 RR each

With all of my coupons and my several transactions, I saved about 95% at Walgreen's. I highly recommend checking the clearance end caps! You just never know what you'll find!!

Speaking of clearance, I also hit Smith's to grab some more items from the Mega 5 sale. On the clearance end cap, I found:
(3) Dove Men + Care shave gel @ $1.39 ea (major discount!!)
-$1/1 Dove Men + Care face product= $.39 each!!!

From the mega sale, I got the following:

(5) Pampers wipes refills @ $.99 ea wyb 5
-.50/1 Pampers wipes 60+= $.49 ea

(1) Minute Rice $1.29 wyb 5
-.50/1 any Minute rice product

(4)Scrubbing Bubbles cleaner @ $1.49 ea wyb 5
-$2/2 any Scrubbing Bubbles product= $.49 each!!!

I also grabbed some of the $.88 baby carrots and celery and another FREE Mountain Dew Kickstart with another $1 coupon.

I will be hitting Rancho Market and Walmart today. Stay tuned for the amazing deal I have set up for Walmart! It's going to be a fun one!

No comments:

Post a Comment