Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Coupon Therapy!

 Hey there friends! I tell ya, nothing lifts a beleaguered soul like coupon shopping!!! Even the frustrating parts, it's all part of the challenge that is rewarded with the most wonderful rush and sense of accomplishment!
 I planned to do all of my shopping in Payson but as often happens, not everything I wanted was available. Here's the run down:

Walgreen's
I dragged my poor babies and myself out in the middle of a snow storm, put a few things in a cart, then quickly realized that the Payson store was horribly understocked. Left the cart in the aisle, yes, with the merchandise still in it... And away we went.

Rite Aid

(2) Eucerin Professional Strength lotion $8.99  Buy 1, Get one 50% off!
-$3.00/1 any Eucerin lotion product online print
-$2 +UP rewards from last week
Total spent:
$5.50

Smith's

Smith's will be continuing their Mega 5 event through next Tuesday so get in there with your coupon binders fully loaded!! There are just too many deals to mention! Go in with time to browse and put deals together. I will be heading in there again before the sale ends.
Here's what I got this time:

Kroger Wheat bread .88

Bakery fresh rolls .98 clearance bakery rack

(2) Formula 409 spray $1.99 wyb 5
-$1.50/1 Clorox or 409 product (must watch video)

Desitin diaper cream $1.99 wyb 5
-$1/1 Desitin coupon online print

(2) Johnson's Head to Toe baby wash $1.99 wyb 5
-$1/1 Johnsons Head to toe 15 oz online print

(2) Kellogg's Cereal Crisps boxes 5ct $1.99 wyb 5
-$1/2 Kellogg's Cereal crisps (cut from cereal box)

Minute Brown Rice $1.29 wyb 5
-.50/1 Minute Ready to Serve Rice product, RP 3/03

(2) Neosporin + pain relief .5 oz $3.49 wyb 5
-$2/1 any Neosporin product online print

Spent less than $16.00!!!
I am so excited to put together some more deals!!

Walmart

Today is double Tuesday of course. I was surprisingly pleased with how well stocked the Payson store was. The only item they didn't have that I wanted was the FREE Clorox bleach. I will try for that again next week. 
Here's what I did get:

(2) Rice Dream non dairy drinks $1.96 ea
-$2/1 Rice Dream product= +$.04 ea

S&W Beans canned $.86 ea
-$1/2 S&W beans online print

(2) Duncan Hines Frosting Creations $.87
-$1/1 Duncan Hines Frosting Creations= +$.13 each!!!

(2) Duncan Hines Red Velvet Cake mix $1.46
-$.50/1 Duncan Hines Red Velvet cake mix online print (doubled)= $.46 ea

(3) Sunbelt Granola Bars $2.25 ea
-.55/1 Sunbelt granola or fruit & grain bars (regional), SS 3/17

Total Spent $6.35


Walgreen's (Springville)

I found more of what I was looking for at the Springville store but still not all that I wanted. They will be getting a truck in tomorrow morning though, so I will head back in on my way to Rancho Market.
Here's what I did there:
Transaction #1
(1) 2 ltr Sunkist 10 soda  $1.00
Earn $1 RR
Paid $1.03

#2
Allergease lozenges $4
Earn $4 RR
-$1 RR
Paid $3.27

#3
(4) 25 sq ft Nice! Foil $.99 each with in ad coupon
(1) Sunkist 2 ltr soda $1
Earn $1 RR
-$4 RR
Paid $1.26

(1) Iodized Salt $.99
(1) Easter Bubble blowing necklace $.25 (clearance)
-$1 RR
Paid $.28
Total paid $5.84

I have another $15 in this week's budget. So excited to see how far I can stretch it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment