Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Walmart & Target report

 Today's shopping adventure was a bit rough. The kids were monsters. We survived though and got some pretty good deals.
 First Walmart:




 The Apples were .77/lb.
3 Musketeers and Milky Way bars were .50 ea. I used the B2G1 Free coupon.
The bag of Spinach was $1.97 and the bag of Salad was .98.
The Slim Fast Shakes were $4.98 ea. I used -$1/1 coupons on both.
The Cheese Sticks were $2.98. I used the -$1/1 Frigo coupon.
The Great Value yogurts I ad matched with Macey's deal: 4/$1.
I found a deal that might be of interest. I chose not to take advantage of it, but here it is:
Johnson & Johnson 4oz Baby products $1.50
-$1/1 J&J Baby product = .50 ea. These are great to have in your gift closet for all the inevitable baby showers here in Utah! ;)

 And now Target:



 For the Huggies Diapers, which were on sale for $19.97 ea, I used the Target coupons to get -$2.50 off of each. I added to that the mfr coupons for -$3.50 off of each. This brought them down to just $13.97 ea! And if you thought it couldn't get any better, they gave me a $5 Target gift card for buying two boxes. :)
 I used the gift card toward my second transaction of course, which consisted of the following:
Orbit 3 pk Gum $2.00
-$1/1 Orbit Single Pack or Multi Pack Target Web Coupon= $1
Shout on the go  $.99
-$1/1 any Shout product online coupon
Shout Stain Spray  $2.24
-$1/1 any Shout product online coupon (I had checked at Walmart first and it was cheaper at Target)
(2) Suave Shampoos @ .84 ea
-(2) .75/1 any Suave Hair Care product Target Web Coupon= .09 ea!!!
(2) Johnson & Johnson Baby Wash & Bubble Bath @ 2/$6
-(2)$1/1 J&J Baby product coupons= $2 ea
Johnson & Johnson Baby Body Wash w/FREE 4oz Lotion $1.97
-$1/1 any J&J Baby product= .97 
The Propel Water was $1.02
-FREE Propel Water Target Register coupon= FREE
Starbucks Ready Brew 3 ct Coffee $2.84
-FREE Starbucks Ready Brew Target Register Coupon= FREE

The cost of the second transaction was just $3.51 with tax.  
Total amount of money saved at Target: $33.98
##I received at Checkout the following Register coupons:
-.75/3 Propel Bottles
-2.50/1 any Huggies Disney Design Item
-1/2 any two Starbucks Via
**Remember that just because you might not use the item yourself, if it's FREE, get it anyways!! There are collection centers and food banks in nearly every town that will be happy to accept your donations!** 


 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment