Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Learn from my experience!!

 For the benefit of all of you good people, I am going to share some great wisdom! DON'T BOTHER WITH THE PAYSON RITE AID FOR THE GOOD DEALS!!! That is unless you are willing to show up first thing Sunday morning. Otherwise it is a wise of time and gas money!
 The Rite Aid off of State Street in Provo, right by the hospital, however, is THE PLACE!!! They order appropriate amounts of the sale items and I have never been dissapointed there, especially when I've gone at the beginning of the week. 
 I unfortunately went to Payson this morning. I was still able to aquire the Little Noses, Finish Dishwasher Gel, Thermacare, and a bag of Halls cough drops. 
 I found the Reach floss at Walmart, where it was actually only .97 each, versus the Rite Aid sale price of $1.00. 
 Payson didn't have any of the Lay's or Doritos in stock. Nor any of the Purex Crystals, Motrin and Reach floss. Plus the selection of Finish products was very limited. I was incredibly dissapointed with my experience there. I had to rethink my transaction plan entirely and did not save as much money as I would have if they had been stocked. I will save myself time and headache and in the future, only go to the Rite Aid in Provo! There's my rant on that!
 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment