Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Today @ Rite Aid

I hit Rite Aid today and grabbed a few things.




There was a deal where you needed to buy $30 worth of assorted Gillette Shaving products, which would earn you $10 in +UP rewards. I chose two packages of Fusion Refill Cartridges, retailing for 15.99 each. I used -$4/1 Gillette Fusion coupons for each of them, bringing my purchase price to $26.14 with tax. 
I then used my $10 +UP rewards to buy the following:
4 tubs of Tugaboos Baby Wipes (72 ct) @ B1G1 FREE,
for $3.29 ea. 
I also got 3 bags of 6 pk Ramen Noodles for $1 each.
For a filler, I bought two boxes of Royal Jell-o. 
This transaction cost me $.62.
So here's what we have:
Total Retail Value: $54.21 (w/tax)
Total Spent: $26.76 (w/tax)
Not my best score ever, but way better than paying full price, and all of these items are things that we need and will use. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment