Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, March 28, 2011

Another Smith's Adventure!

 On the way to dinner tonight (for my b-day!), I made a stop at Smith's to finally pick up the $5 they owed me. While I was there, I of course took advantage of these last days of the big 10 sale! I had $5 to spend right?!?!






 I got 5 bags of Quaker Quakes, 5 bags shredded Kraft cheese, 5 boxes Garden Delight Ronzoni Pasta, 5 bags American Beauty pasta.
Total Value, with tax: $54.22
Total cost, with tax: $5.09
I had another situation where I was so glad to have checked my receipt! I thought the total sounded high at $7.14. I had the cashier make sure I had all of my discounts and that all the coupons had been rung up. He said it must be just the tax. 
After getting in my car, I double checked the receipt and found that he had charged me an extra bag of cheese. I of course promptly went back in and got a refund! Check your receipts!!!!   
Coupons used:
-$2/5 Quaker Quakes register coupon
(5) -$1/1 Kraft Cheese (found on packages of cheese at Walmart)
(5) -$1/1 Ronzoni Garden Delight Pasta
Tomorrow is the LAST day of this amazing deal!! You still have a chance to get in on it! I am going to hopefully hit it one more time with the rest of my Ronzoni Garden Delight coupons. There weren't enough available today unfortunately, for me to use them all. 
This Wednesday, Smith's will begin it's Case Lot sale! I am so excited to see what they have and will of course let you know what great deals I find!  

1 comment: