Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Today at Walgreen's!

 The Springville Walgreen's was very poorly stocked on their register reward items today, so I went to the one in Provo and they were definitely better prepared.
 I was able to get my Edge shave gels and my Colgate Total toothpastes. There were plenty of Edge and Skintimate shave gels available, but they were low on the Colgate toothpaste.
 There was plenty of the $1.99 milk available and also the 10 packs of Scotch Clasp Envelopes. I got the last can of Butterball broth they had and grabbed a raincheck since I most likely won't be in again to see if they've restocked this week. 
 I had rain checks on the Comet Cleanser and the Dove bars from last week. They were of course fully stocked.
 What it cost and what I used:
(6) Dove Chocolate Bars .49 ea (rain check)
-.75/2 Dove singles= .11 ea
(4) Comet Cleansers .50 ea (rain check)
-.35/1 Comet cleaning product= .15 ea
2 gal Milk $1.99 ea
(1) 10 pk Scotch Clasp Envelopes $1.99
.99 in ad coupon 
(2) Colgate Total Toothpaste 2/$6
-$1.50/1 Colgate Total toothpaste= $1.50 ea
Earned $4 Register Rewards
(2) Edge Shave Gel 2/$4
-.55/1 Edge Shave gel= $1.45 ea
Earned $2 Register Rewards
I did two transactions. The first was the shave gel and toothpaste. I got everything else on the second transaction, using the register rewards toward the balance.
Here are the figures:
Total Retail Value (w/tax): $35.88
Total Spent (w/tax): $7.75
Just over 20% of retail!       

1 comment: