Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ka-Ching!!

 I had to stop at Kmart after the gym today to pick up prescriptions. At checkout, a lovely little "Ka-ching" coupon printed for a FREE pack of Orbit gum. Since I have missed out on the last two that have printed for me (they expired before I got in to redeem them), I went straight to a regular register to grab my pack of gum! No missing out this time!
 I really like Kmart's rewards program. It's nice getting these little FREE surprises. And since I have to buy bazillions of prescriptions every month, my points add up pretty quick. It does no good however, if you don't redeem them on time!




 When they rang up my FREE gum, another coupon printed out. This one, a store coupon, was for -$2 off $10 purchase of Household and/or Laundry Cleaning products. I can of course combine that with mfr coupons to get a better deal. And I've been wanting to stock up on laundry detergent anyway! Love when that happens!
 Out in the parking lot, someone left $3 in their shopping cart, in the form of another Kmart store coupon. This one was for -$3 off $30 or more in Grocery, Health Care and/or Beauty Care products. Again, I will combine this with mfr coupons for a better deal. I will be scouring the Kmart add these next two weeks to maximize my savings on sale items. 
 When I got home, I was happy to receive some really valuable coupons in the mail for Gerber Good Start baby formula. One for -$11.50/1 and another for -$4.50/1. I don't have a nursing baby right now, but I signed up online for FREE baby stuff anyway. This is a great opportunity to help out other mothers in need. Get the FREE stuff and donate to your church group or local food bank. There is ALWAYS someone who can use it!!!!
 If you want a money making, less altruistic reason for gathering these coupons and FREE cans of milk, you can sell them online. All the money you make is straight profit. And I guess since the people who buy it are getting it at a discount, it is still a kind of nice thing to do for other people. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment