Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Fresh Market & Smith's Report

 I made it to Fresh Market and Smith's yesterday. Let's discuss Fresh Market first.




 I used this week's Wow Coupons to get the Strawberries 2/$5, the Farm Bread for .99 ea, limit 5, and the 3lb bags of individually forzen Chicken Breasts for $3.99, limit 3, and finally, the WF yogurt, 4/$1. I also found these boxes of fruit snacks, 5/$5. I was pleased to find that Fresh Market was fully stocked with their great deal items. :)

  A funny thing... but good to know; the coupons that came out this week for Smith's, were actually only for the Orem store. The Provo store was kind enough to go ahead and honor them, so I got my two gallons of milk for a very happy .98 each! The Red Grapes were .99/lb. The Colgate Toothbrushes were .99 each and I used -.75/1 coupons on each of them, making them just .24 ea. The 18oz Kroger Peanut Butter was FREE, with a store coupon they sent to me in the mail. 
The 8oz Shredded Cheese was on sale for $1.50. I had a coupon for -.40/1 that the store sent me, making it just $1.10. The Kroger Cottage Cheese was on sale 10/$10. I bought one and used my store coupon for -.40/1. 
The new Cinnamon Burst Cheerios were on for $1.99 ea. I used -.75/1 coupons on each of them. I have yet to try them, but they look yummy!
I hadn't planned on buying shaving cream, but my husband ran out and there haven't been any good deals in a long time, so we went ahead and bought 4 of the Barbasol brand, on sale for $1.13 ea. So far, he seems to like them. 
 At checkout, I earned a coupon for a FREE package of Poise pads. Though I do not need them for myself (yay), I will grab them next time I'm there and donate them. I also got another General Mills coupon. 
 I was pleased with the amount of sale items Smith's had in stock. They ran out of grapes but quickly refilled them. I love seeing stores that are prepared for their customers. It makes me feel good about shopping there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment