Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This is a biggie!!!!! Less than 13% of retail!!!

 Hey kids! I am pretty sure that this is my best score ever!!! It may look crazy, but I promise you can do this too!!!







 I hit Smith's in Provo today and was super pleased to find that they had just gotten a big shipment of the Ronzoni noodles that are on the ad. Also, the Buy 10 participating items deal has been extended through this next week!!! You can still get in on it!!!
 First let me give you the big numbers and then I'll tell you how to do it!
 Total retail value: $126.14 (before tax)
Total spent: $13.84 (before tax)  
Here's how you do it:
4 boxes of Kellogg's Raisin Bran Cereal @ $2.50 ea
(2) -$1/2 Kellogg's Raisin Bran or Mini Wheats
2 gal Mountain Dairy Milk
-Get 2 gal Mt dairy milk wyb 4 Kellogg's cereal (Smith's weekly deal)
The following items are all part of the Buy 10 participating items deal, where $5 is taken off for each group of 10 items
2 jars Classico  Pasta Sauce@ $1.99 ea
(2)-$1/1 Classico Pasta sauce (found on jars I bought at Walmart a few months ago)
7 bottles 32 oz Powerade @ .89 ea
36 Boxes, Bags of asst Ronzoni Pasta @ .99 ea
(18)-$1/2 Ronzoni Pasta noodles
5 bags Quaker Rice Cakes @ 1.29 ea
-$2/5 Quaker Rice Cakes register coupon (Thank you Becky for sharing that with me!!!)
I had a total of 50 items on the deal, which took off $50 at checkout, making ALL of the Ronzoni pasta FREE w/my mfr coupons!!!
Finally, I grabbed
2 cans Kroger Tomato Sauce @ .27 ea.
At checkout, I also earned my .05 Gasoline discount and another -$2/5 Quaker Quakes Rice Cakes coupon which I will use this Friday towards this same deal!  
The Provo Smith's has a great supply of all the sale items for the big 10 deal. DO NOT MISS OUT ON THIS!!!!
**This is yet another example of why you want to risk carpal tunnel by clipping as many coupons as you can for the items your family uses regularly!!**  

No comments:

Post a Comment