Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, March 31, 2011

30 Minute Challenge!

 What can you get done in just 30 minutes?? You might be surprised!
 Today I challenge all of you, and myself, to set the kitchen timer or the timer on your phone, for 30 minutes. Jump in and get some work done! 
 I plan to start in the kitchen with the floors, sweeping and mopping. If there is time left, I will vacuum. 
 It can get really overwhelming if you think about all that needs to get done in the house! I know it gives me trouble breathing just looking at the disaster that is my house! But we're just talking about 30 minutes here. Do it everyday and I bet you'll see a positive difference, not only in the cleanliness of your home, but also in your stress levels! 
 I am going to try this for one week and see how much I get done. I hope you will do the same and let me know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment