Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, March 7, 2011

Today at Macey's

 I made a trip to Macey's today to take advantage of some of this week's soon to end deals and to grab a couple of odds and ends that I need for my new recipes.
 I was pleased to find that most of the advertised deals were still well stocked. The one exception was the 4/$1 WF yogurt. I will ad match them at Walmart.
 If you haven't had a chance to grab your Maruchan Ramen Noodles at 6/$1, there are still plenty of flavors left and no limit on how many you may purchase. That is a really great deal so don't miss out!
 An unexpected sale: WF Whipped Topping .99. They are 10 cents cheaper at Target, but I like the WF brand better, so I went ahead and grabbed 3 of them. 
 Strangely, I didn't use any coupons today....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment