Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Shopko Report

 I made it to Shopko today to take advantage of the Penny sale and also a camera that was a really great deal.




 The only items on the Penny sale that I found to be a really great bargain were the cooking utensils. I found a wonderful silicon Basting Brush for $7.99 and a silicon Oven Mitt for the same price, which means I paid $8.00 total for both. Glad to cross them off my running list. I also found this fabulous camera, on for $79.99, which was around $20 cheaper than the lowest Amazon price. It had great reviews and I was happy to pick it up. I added a 2 year warranty for $9.99 and purchased the SD card for the sale price of $9.99.
 It was a worthwhile trip, I just wished that the swimming suits and bras had been a better bargain. I will have to go back to Walmart for those items. 
 Walmart currently has swim separates $10 each and clearance bras for $5-7 each. And they're all pretty nice quality.

No comments:

Post a Comment