Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Some Goodies!

The kids and I went up to Provo today. I must be insane to do the type of shopping that I do, with all three kids in tow, on a Saturday afternoon in Provo!!! It was maddening but we did it!

First we hit Smith's:
Aquafina Sparkling Beverage FREE (Friday Freebie upload)
I got one with my ecoupon and there was a shopping cart by the registers full of the green Aquafina with "Paid" stickers on them! So I got another one for FREE!!!

Hormel Rev sandwich FREE (Friday Freebie Upload)

Almay Smart Shade Anti-Aging make up $2.00 (clearance)
-$1/1 any Almay make up product= $1.00

Breathe Right strips for Kids $1.99 (clearance)
-$1.50/1 Breathe Right product= .49 each

Secret Body Spray $2.57 ea
-$2/1 Secret Body Spray= .57 ea

Poise Panty Fresheners $1.09 ea (clearance)
-$1/1 any Poise feminine wellness product= .09 ea

L'Oreal Ever Style Defining Gel $1.69 ea (clearance)
-$2/1 any L'Oreal hair everstyle product= +.31 each!!!!
It was a MAJOR surprise that the cashier let me have the overage! They don't usually do it at the Provo store. Don't count on it happening for you, but be glad when it does!!

Kroger Children's Allergy Elixir $2.12 ea (close out)

Ivory Bar Soap $4.37 ea
-$1/2 Ivory personal cleansing products= $3.87 ea

Bakery Bread Loaves .59 ea (clearance)
There were more loaves available but I don't have enough room in the freezer for them yet. Maybe next week! :)

And then Lolo's:
I was very under-impressed with Lolo's this time. I hadn't been there in a long time and was hoping for some great sales or clearance deals. I didn't find much, but the deals I did find were good ones. The prices at the register were a happy surprise on the carrots and pineapple.
WF Whipped Topping .78 ea

2 lb baby carrots 1.53 They were marked higher than they rang up!

Pineapple .63!!! Total! It was marked .78/lb and it's obviously a big one! Got a great deal there!! 

Wild Caught Salmon Fillet w/skin 3.78/lb

I have to go back up to Provo on Monday. If the pineapple is yummy, I might swing back in for another couple of them. If they ring up the same price anyway! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment