Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Obsession?

Am I obsessed with Smith's (Kroger)?? Yes, probably! I am hitting Smith's in Payson and Provo about twice a week each, sometimes more. I'm crowding as many other errands in as I can to make it worth the gas but actually, with all the great deals I've been getting and the merchandise I turn around and sell, the gas is probably a non-issue. :)
I just love Smith's. That's all there is to it. Today we hit the Provo store and grabbed a few things:
Milk 2/$3.88 (must buy in increments of 2)

Colgate Kids toothpaste .80 (close out)
-.75/1 any Colgate toothpaste= .05!!

Kroger kids allergy medicine $2.12 ea (close out)

Off bug repellent $1.99 ea (clearance)

Bakery bread .59 each (clearance)

Tresemme Finishing Spray $2.49 ea (clearance)
-$2/1 any Tresemme hair product= .49 each

I will most likely be hitting the Payson store first thing tomorrow morning. Yes, I am obsessed! And I'm okay with that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment