Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, February 3, 2014

Today!

I was in Provo today, getting my weekly venom shots. I gotta say, I am excited! Things are finally moving along and I am feeling encouraged and optimistic!
Adding to the good feelings, were the great deals I got at Rancho Market and Smith's!
At Rancho:
Bananas 2 lb/$1

Mangoes 2/.99

Oranges 2 lb/.99

Apples 2 lb/.99

Roma tomatoes 2 lb/.99

At Smith's:
Dove Advanced Care deodorant $2.69 (clearance)
-$2/1 Dove Advanced Care= .69

Colgate Kids Toothpaste .80 ea (close out)
-.75/1 any Colgate toothpaste 3.6 +oz= .05 each!!!

Campbell's Chunky Soup .49 (two of them, clearance, two @ $1 each)
-$1/4 Campbell's Chunky soup= .49 each!

M&M's party size $7.99
-$2.50/1 M&M's party size online print coupon= $5.49

Swiss Miss Candy Cane Cocoa .49 each

I'm heading down to Payson tomorrow. I ordered a new grabber (broke the old one) and it was shipped to the Payson Walmart. While I'm down there, I'm bringing a fabulous sister in law of mine shopping for the first time!! I'm gonna teach her a few things at Smith's and Walmart. I just love bringing other people into the fold! I hope we'll find lots of great deals to get her all jazzed up about this money saving lifestyle! :)
.

No comments:

Post a Comment