Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Associated Foods

There are some fabulous deals going on right now at Associated Food stores! Here are a few of my favorites!

Fresh Market:

Boneless skinless chicken breasts 1.79/lb

General mills cereals (select varieties) $1.49 each wyb 4
-$1/2 general mills

WF yogurt 3/$1

Chips ahoy cookies 2/$4

Troll I candy 5/$5

WF fruit snacks .99

Shut saving frozen o.j. .99

WWF 16 oz whipped topping $1.88

Macey's

Old orchard frozen juice .88 era
-$1/4 old orchard online print

Sun chips 2/$5

Black forest gummies .99

Little Debbie donuts 2/$3
-$1/1 little Debbie

Wf 16 oz brown sugar .59

Wf fruit snacks .99

Dole salad 2/$3

After all of today's shopping, my foot is screaming at me and two of my kids are sick now so I don't think we'll hit the Payson Smith's till Wednesday. Gotta be smart. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment