Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Monday, February 17, 2014

Today's Shopping

The kids and I went up to Provo today. I was supposed to get my wasp shots but we found the clinic closed. :(
I will have to go back up again, probably Wednesday, so that I can take advantage of some of Rancho Market's day specific sales.
We hit Rancho first today.
Baby carrots .89 ea

Tomatoes 2 lb/.99

oranges 2 lb/.99

Cucumbers 3/$1

Lemons 2 lb/.99

Bananas 3 lb/.99

And then Lolo's:

WF Yogurt 3/$1

WF whipped topping .78 ea

Pineapple .73/lb

Dole Spinach $1.27 ea

Leaf lettuce .77

10 lb Potatoes 1.85

Cameo apples .58/lb

And finally, Smith's:
I wasn't impressed with Smith's today. I'm remembering a lot lately, why I don't like the Provo store. :(
But here's what I got:

Bakery Bread .59 ea clearance

Bagels .99 clearance

Barbie Valentines 2.00 clearance

Lollipops .75 ea clearance

Hidden Valley ranch $7.99
-$1/1 Hidden Valley ranch (Kroger mail coupon)
I found a whole envelope of Kroger mail coupons, in the recycling bins, that someone through out!!! 

Dannon Oikos Greek yogurt .50 ea clearance
-$1/3 Dannon oikos

I will be hitting the Payson Smith's and maybe Walmart tomorrow. Hoping that Smith's will be better in the deal department!!

No comments:

Post a Comment