Current Projects

  • Couponing like crazy!
  • Turning Junk into Treasure!
  • Saving Plastic Bottles from Landfills!

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Smith's... again! And Stokes

I was at Smith's today. Payson this time. I didn't find tons of good stuff but my main purpose for going there was to grab more of the Revlon hair dye before my coupons expire. I got 20 boxes! I did find a few other little things that I was happy about.
Chex Trail Mix .75 (close out)
-.50/2 Chex mix= .50 each

Revlon Colorsilk Hair Dye $3.29 ea
-$3/1 Revlon colorsilk= .29 each!!!

Colgate Kids toothpaste .67 (clearance)
-.75/1 any Colgate toothpaste= +.08!!

Reach Barbie kids toothbrushes $1.12 ea (close out)
-$1/1 any Reach brush (excl Crystal Clean)= .12 ea!!


Then we went to Stokes. My mom in law had given me a heads up about their strawberry deal. I wish I would've had more time to look around as I found some great deals. I also made the mistake of leaving my coupon binders in the van. I am hoping to go back with more time this Saturday morning. I'll let you know if I find any other goodies!
Western Family Big Bag cereal $1.99 ea

16 oz Strawberries $1.67 ea

12 oz WF whipped topping $1.89

Dole Spinach $1.50

No comments:

Post a Comment